Friday 23 March 2018

Wet, Wet, Wet


No, I am not talking about a boy band. It is my little island that has been wet 'cos it hasn't stopped raining for the en-tire day and I am fed up with it, I can tell you!

I heard it banging off my window as soon as I wakened up and knew I would not get out to play much today, so I just nipped back to bed for a little while. We were all at home today and my MH had to do all the housework she didn't get done yesterday, so I was able to help her with that and we had our usual girlie chats as we worked which I always love. We had lots of fun while we were changing the beds and I got cuddled and tickled which made me a very happy little Squeak.

I haven't been out much at all although I did wander down my path and sat and watched the little twin sheeps which were just outside my gate. They are all white and they are beautiful, so I am hoping I will get to play with them soon.


I spent a lot of my day in my wee hoose 'cos it is so warm and cosy there and I can lie in it and listen to the rain as I drop off to sleep.

Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment