Monday 5 March 2018

Well...


.... if I had no news for you yesterday, I have even less today, because I was abandoned! I shall let that sink in for a second while I wipe the tear from my adorable little eye. Oh, I know how to get the sympathy vote, don't I?

My DH was at the Cat Shop as usual and my MH had an appointment in Kirkwall so it wasn't as though the WANTED to leave me, but they HAD to. I understand that, but it doesn't make my day any less lonely, does it? And to make things even worser---if they could be--- the weather was so cold that the window had to be closed, so I was hemmed in all day and there was nothing else for it but to snooze my day away. Sigh.


I think I have a little clock inside me because I wakened up and wandered through to the kitchen window sill just in time to see my DH's little car bringing them both back to me and I was a very, very happy Squeak again.

As soon as they were in the door, I ran towards them and my MH lifted me up and told me she had missed me millions and I told her the same back so we were both happy to be reunited again. Hee hee I know I sound quite selfish but I am so used to having at least one of my humans at home with me that I get a tad upset when they are not here.

But they are here now and we are all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment