Friday 2 March 2018

So Cold


I have been making my humans laugh a lot today and I shall tell you why and maybe you will laugh too. There is still quite a lot of snow on my little island and that makes me want to get out to play in it, but it is freezing cold still, so I can only stay out for a little while so--it has been like this.


I ask to go out and the door gets opened for me. I stand at said door sniffing the air and swishing my adorable little tail until my house is nearly as cold as outside and then whatever human is with me at the time, closes said door. This little pantomime is repeated two or three times until I finally decide to gather up all my braveness and head out into the freezing cold.


The door-opening human then sits down and almost immediately yours truly appears at the window demanding to be let in because I am so very, very cold! The difference at this time is that I come right in as soon as the window is opened and my humans just shake their head and smile. This has happened a lot today so there have been lots of smiles in my house and that is very good.

I hope there have been lots of smiles in your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment