Tuesday 13 March 2018

Oh Dear....


... I have been rather a naughty little puss today. Still adorable, but a little naughty and of course I shall tell you why.

We were all at home together today and the weather was still good enough for me to go straight outside as soon as I had finished off a light breakfast. There were a few more birdies in my garden and I just sat and watched them before wandering back home to see what my humans were up to.


As usual, my MH was just finishing her breakfast and she offered me the last wee drop of milk. I had a sniff, and then a think about drinking it and then another sniff before saying 'no thank you' and then wandering through to the spare room bed where I lay in the sunshine and had a little snooze. Now, this is where the naughty bit comed in. I did want the milk, but I was giving her a little test, you see.

I wanted to see if she would come and find me and give me my milk in bed again 'cos I really liked that when she did it yesterday. Can you guess what happened? Oh, I think I can hear you all telling me that you think she comed and founded me and guess what? You are RIGHT! A wee while later, she came wandering into the room and asked me if I wanted the milk now, and I just lapped it all up.

She just went away again when I was finished, but she was smiling and shaking her head :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment