Tuesday 6 March 2018

Much Better



I have a better day today but there is still not a lot of news from me, I'm afraid. I am mainly an indoor puss just now because it is still far too cold for a delicate little pussy cat like me to be outside a lot. The snow has all gone away but the wind is still bowing a bit and it is freezing cold.

I still have my early morning wander outside while the old dear is having her breakfast and then I scoot in just in time to get my milk. After that, I watch to see what she is doing and decide whether or not she needs my help, and she usually does! Today it was changing the beds time and I always love that game. I nipped in and out of the duvet covers while my MH was trying to stick the duvets into them, but I always managed to escape before she found me. It was brilliant and when she was finished, we both sat on my bed for a little rest and I falled asleep while she cuddled me. That was the very bestest part.


She did a wee bit more housework and I just watched from a safe distance, but when she asked me to go into the gym with her, I decided to say 'no thank you' cos it was just far too cold for me. And my MH agreed with me when she comed back in again.

I am resting just now but I am sure I will have at least one more turn outside before bedtime. But I think it will be a very short time out as I don't want to go to bed all frozen cold. That would never do now, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment