Saturday 3 March 2018

More of the Same



Lots of the snow has gone away although the wind has blowed some of it into piles that I can jump into and I like that lots and lots. It is still very cold and I am still making my humans a tad annoyed with me ‘cos I want the fresh air but I don’t want to go out so I sit on my window sill when the window is open and my adorable little nose is in the outside but the rest of me is in the inside while my humans are turning blue with the cold! Hee hee

I don’t have any news because I have just done the same today as I did yesterday and I am a very happy little puss. Right now I am sitting on my MH’s knee and she has her big furry dressing gown on so we are both very cosy watching my television.


I may head out later for a nano second, but I shall need to give that some thought as I lie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment