Monday 19 March 2018

I'm Just a Lonely Puss


... well, I'm not lonely now 'cos I am on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her laptop and I am happy, but I was lonely all day as both my humans went away on the boat and left me all alone. My DH had to go to the Cat Shop as usual and my MH had to take her new knee to see the fizzy-o-therapist in Kirkwall and it was too cold to leave the window open, so I was shut in all day, all by myself, alone. Sigh!


I spent the day having a rest and it really wasn't for too long 'cos they went away at half past ten in this morning and comed back at half past four in this afternoon. I think I have learned to tell the time 'cos I wakened up just in time to see them arriving at my gate and I was a very happy little Squeak again. I got lots of cuddles and then I just followed them all round my house while they put all the stuffs away.

My MH told me that the fizzy-o lady was very pleased with her and her knee so she was a happy MH too. I intend to spend the rest of my night time just being spoiled and pampered to make up for all those hours of misery and loneliness!

Oh, I know how to milk it, don't I? :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment