Sunday 11 March 2018

Doing Nothing


I have done the same as my humans today---and that is nothing. We have all had a very lazy day indeed. The old dear still has a bit of a cold and her voice is still quite funny, but I do try not to laugh when she croaks at me.

We didn't get up too early and as the weather wasn't too bad, I went outside for just a little while but my little island is still very quiet so I went back home quite quickly and sat with my MH. We all watched the football on my television and the old boy was happy when his team won, so that was a good start to the day.


I watched my MH while she did some more of her picture and I am starting to like what she is doing 'cos I can see what it is now, but I won't spoil the surprise for you and she will show you it when it is all finished.

We are now all watching the skating programme and I like it lots. I want the lady to win but I think it will be Jake. And another thing that I have been wondering is 'have cats ever skated?'

You all know why I am thinking that don't you? Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment