Sunday 18 March 2018

A Very Lazy Day


I was up lots of times through last night. I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep. Now, that in itself is bad enough, but what is even more not very good is that when I am up I expect my MH to be up with me, but she was sleeping and didn't know that I was wakened. SO-- I had to let her know and I did that by knocking things off the dressing table so that she would hear them falling on the floor and then know that I needed her. It tooked me a long time and it wasn't until I tried to hide her glasses under the bedside unit that she heard me and jumped up to see what I was doing.


Now, I shall let you into a little secret. I had worked so hard trying to waken her, that by the time I managed it I was a wee bit tired and didn't really want to get up, but I knew that if I didn't get up with her she would be a tad very annoyed with me, so we both wandered into my kitchen and I forced down a wee drink and some biscuits before we went back to bed again. But it was a narrow escape. Phew.

My day has been good but lazy. I have been out lots of times and I have liked it lots. It has been a wee bit cold, but I am happy when I can get out to run about, and my MH is happy too 'cos then she might get to sleep all through this night time.

I think I will have to behave 'cos I heard her tell the old boy that if I do that again, then she is going to shut me out of my bedroom and that would make me a very sad little Squeak 'cos I am at my happiest when I am snuggled up beside her and I know she won't sleep as good if I am not there.

So I shall be a very good little Squeak tonight.....I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment