Tuesday 20 March 2018

A Fun Day


I am liking my days although I would prefer them to be a bit warmer. It has been a good day for us all and we have all been a wee bit busy. My DH was tidying up our greenhouse 'cos it needs to be ready for all our tomatoes again. I love helping to grow them and I know the old boy appreciates my help.


My MH was doing some housework that she didn't do yesterday so I just followed her around and watched her and listened while she chatted to me 'cos we both like that lots. I went outside lots of times and then I had some rests in my wee hoose. Sometimes my MH forgets I am in there and she keeps looking for me but I just stay there all lovely and cosy till she finally remembers and then we have a wee giggle.

So, my day has been good and I will probably have another couple of trips outside before bedtime. That is my usual routine and it helps me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment