Saturday 23 December 2017

Surprise Time


I have had a very good day although I wasn’t able to get out much until after dinner time because of the naughty wind, but I was fine ‘cos my humans played with me lots and I played with my birthday mouse which was good fun.

I managed to pass the time very well and as soon as the wind went away I was outside playing like a very happy pussy cat and I liked it lots. And it was after this time that I got a great big surprise ‘cos we got visitors! I was snoozing on my couch beside my MH when my friends J. and A. comed into my house just to see me. Yippee!


I was really excited I just jumped from one knee to another and after they has cuddled me as much as I wanted, I snuggled down on my MH’s knee and just listened while all the humans talked.

It was very good and it made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment