Friday 1 December 2017

Surprise Time





I have had a brilliant day! An absolutely brilliant day. I had quite a long sleep 'cos I am still recovering from my traumatic night. Actually, I am purr-fectly fine, but I am holding out for all the sympathy I can get, but don't tell the old dears, please 'cos it makes them happy to fuss over me. Hee hee


So when I finally did manage to stagger into my living room I got a brilliant surprise 'cos my humans had built the Christmas tree for me and I loved it lots. I had a good wee sniff all round about the little ornaments and figures but I didn't climb up. I might keep that till the humans are sleeping, although that might waken them up!! When I was a baby puss and I saw my first Christmas tree, I did try to climb up to see what it was like at the top, but me and the tree landed with a thump on the floor and I did get a big fright. Well, I was just a baby, but I am sure you can guess what my MH did? Yep, I got a cuddle while the old boy was putting the tree back where it should have been.


So, my day has been very good and even though it has been raining lots, I have still managed to have a wee wander outside and then spent lots of times snoozing on my bed or watching my MH doing her bead card, so everything in my house is just the way I want it, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment