Wednesday 13 December 2017

Quiet Times


.... but good times. I have had a good day and my humans have had a good day too. The weather wasn't all that brilliant on my little island and it was raining a lot but I did go out a couple of times for little trips round my garden.


My MH had a very quiet day before she had to go to the Hall to do something with the little childrens for something called a Nativity Play. I don't know what it is all about but I will ask her and she will tell me all about it. It was quite funny 'cos she just went away out and I thought I was going to be lonely but then my DH comed in to look after me and I was happy again. And anyway, the old dear was home soon and I am now in my favourite position which is on her knee with my adorable little head on her laptop!

I might go out before bedtime but I have discovered that as I am getting older I don't like being wet or cold, so I might just stay where I am.

For Ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment