Sunday 31 December 2017

Just a wee message...


...to wish all my friends out there a very happy new year. I don’t know when I will be writing to you again because it is party time on my little island and my humans are going out tonight. There is something about this party that I don’t understand ‘cos my MH said they are bringing in some bells, but I haven’t seen them yet. Maybe later.

My house will be a bit busy tomorrow ‘cos lots of peoples come to see me and my humans and to wish us all a happy new year. I like this ‘cos there are lots and lots of knees for me to plank my adorable little body on.

So, wherever you are, me and my humans hope that 2018 will be a very good year for you and that it will be a healthy one for us all.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen Squeak. Aslan and I wish you and four dear family a wonderful and fulfilling 2018.

    ReplyDelete