Wednesday 6 December 2017

I'm a Wee Bit Worried.....


.... 'cos my little weather man friend has told me that there will be gales and maybe snow on my little island from tomorrow. Sigh. I am happy about the snow 'cos I like playing on the cold, white stuff, but I do not like the wind especially when it is a storm type wind 'cos it means I have difficulty getting out and back in again. Oh dear.


Today has been a good day but it has been a very lazy day for me and my MH. The old boy was busy at the Cat Shop but me and the old dear just did lots of bits and pieces in my house and there were lots of cuddle times for me which I just love, as you know.

I am resting now and I intend going out later. It is a bit blowy but not enough to keep this intrepid little puss inside so I will enjoy the big outdoors while I can.


Maybe the storm wind will go some place else and leave my beloved little island in peace. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment