Saturday 9 December 2017

A Much Quieter Day


Phew! At last the horrid wind has stopped shouting at us and my little island is a lot quieter today. It has meant that I have been able to get out to play a lot more although it is very cold, but at least I can keep my adorable little feets on the ground!


As soon as I wakened up in this morning, I just listened and when I didn't hear anything I rubbed my little lugs and listened again, but still I didn't hear anything so I wakened my MH and told her to please get up and let me out 'cos it wasn't winding at us any more. And she did! Well, she always does what I ask her, sure she does.

I have been in and out lots of times and today I was able to get out the window and that's the first time for about two whole days and I liked to have the choice again. I have been making my humans smile and shake their heads a lot 'cos I am confusing them by doing things I don't usually do.


I have been walking across the furniture! Yep. You can see me in today's photographs. It is something I don't do very much but I have been doing it lots and lots these past couple of days and I don't know why but I like it! The old dear has decided it is because I am not using up all my energy when I go out, but I think I am just being nosey.

We will never know, will we?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad and so is Aslan that your storm has blown away. It was very fierce wasn't it? We are glad you are safe. Aslan likes that you are walking on the furniture but he won't tell me why either. Oh dear. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete