Monday 27 November 2017

Still Good


Not as good as yesterday but not as bad as last week, so I am quite happy. I managed out quite a lot of times and I know I will be able to get out some more times before I need to sleep, so that is very fine by me.

So, what has my day been like? Well, I got up with my DH who was up first this morning 'cos he was going to the Cat Shop and after I had a wee nibble at my breakfast, I asked him to let me out which he did of course. When I comed back in for my drink of milk, I was a wee bit wet so my MH dried me and we sat together for our normal chat before my DH went away on the boat.


After that it was just a normal Monday with me following the old dear round as she followed her vacuum cleaner all round my house and in between times I had a few wee snoozes which I liked especially when she comed to find me and give me a wee cuddle. I liked that.

One time when we were in the kitchen, I decided that I needed to play, so I did one of my funny runs into my bedroom and luckily enough my MH knew right away what I wanted and she found me and then wrapped me up in my blanket and tickled me which was just the magicest thing ever!

I just love when we do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment