Thursday 9 November 2017

Happy Squeak


I had a very good sleep all cuddled up beside my MH and it was 'specially good 'cos we had one of our midnight chats although it wasn't really at midnight. It was more like four o'clock in this morning but it was pitch black, so we couldn't really see one another but I could hear her talking to me and she could hear me purring back.


Our little chat started when she had to get up to use her litter tray and I made her smile when I walked very slowly in front of her to show her where to go. I had to do that 'cos she told me that although her eyes were open, the rest of her was still asleep! I sat in front of the toilet door so she didn't get lost and she appreciated that. And it was when I got her back to bed safely again, that we had or wee chat before we both falled asleep and we were both very happy.

It hasn't been a very good day on my little island with lots of rain and wind and even some hailstones and my little weather man friend told me it has to get a lot worser so I was not very happy. I did manage out to play a couple of times but it was cold and wet so I comed home very quickly.

Right now I am snuggled up beside my MH with my adorable little head on her lap top and I will be staying there until it is time for me to gather up all my intrepidness and head out into the weather before bed time.

Oh yes. A puss has to do what a puss has to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment