Saturday 25 November 2017

Even Worser!


I am not a happy Squeak! Not happy at all. I didn’t get outside today until seven o’clock in the night time. Sigh. I did try. I promise. I tried lots of times at the window and the door but if it wasn’t blowing a hurricane it was throwing ginormous lumps of hail at me, so is it any wonder I wouldn’t go out? Even my humans agreed with me and didn’t get annoyed when I kept asking but my MH was happy for me when I finally DID manage out.

So, you will understand that I don’t have very much news. I had a wee play with my toys but spent most of the day cosied up in my little bed and of course, I had to be wide awake when the old dear needed me to help her with her exercises.



I have asked my little weather man friend to please let me have better weather tomorrow.

Please and pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment