Wednesday 15 November 2017

A Lonely Squeak


I was up very early this morning and it was still very dark, so I was quite excited about it but then I saw both my humans were up too and putting on the clothes that they wear to go to the town and I was a bit sad.


I sat on my MH’s knee hoping that she might miss the boat but she told me she had to take her new knee to see the doctor and my DH was going with her. I was a wee bit upset but naturally I understood. I went out to play for a wee while in the darkness and I liked it lots but while my humans were away, I just had a snooze till they comed home again.

After I had my cuddles I went out to play again and guess what? It was dark time again! So I had sleeped all during the day time but played outside in the dark times.

Funny, eh? Oh, and by the way, the doctor was very happy with my MH’s knee so that was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment