Saturday 14 October 2017

I Like Saturdays....


... and this one was a good Saturday for me although I nearly upset my DH but I will tell you about that later. Me and my MH were up first this morning and we sat on my couch and had one of our little chats which I love.


We had a few of these through the night when she had to get up and when we got back to bed, I put my adorable little body on her chest and she stroked me as she whispered that she loved me millions and that made me purr very loudly with lots of happiness. When she was having her breakfast I got my little drop of milk and then I went outside for what was the first of my many exploring trips which I liked even though it was a wee bit cold.

In the afternoon time I helped my MH with her exercises and yes, I’m afraid I did jump on her again but she was ok with it so maybe I will keep doing that. So, what did I do to annoy my DH? Well, it was more what I didn’t do I’m afraid. My humans were getting their dinner and I thought I might go out to play so I politely asked for the door to be opened which my DH did, but I s’pose you can guess what I did? Yep, I decided not to go out and he was a tad annoyed especially as I asked again as soon as he sat down. Oops!

I saw the look on his face and decided that I had better go out. So I did - - - and I liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment