Tuesday 31 October 2017

And A Gooder Tuesday


Oh, I am a very happy puss just now. Mind you, I am usually a happy puss so there's no change there, really. Remember I told you that I might go out to play again last night? Well, I did. I had a long sleep after my dinner and then I sat on my MH's knee after she had her shower. I like that lots 'cos she puts on her big furry dressing gown and it is so cosy and soft on my adorable little body and I just LOVE it millions!

We sat together for a while and then the old dear decided it was bed time, so I went with her to make sure she got to sleep OK and as soon as she put the light out, I found my DH and asked him to let me out which he did. I had brilliant fun hunting in all the dark and then as soon as I was a bit tired, I asked to be let in again and jumped on to my bed and had a brilliant sleep with my MH. So it was a super night.


Today was good fun too 'cos I helped the old dear change the sheets and duvet covers and that is a game I love playing. It is just brilliant fun for me and for her too. Then it was big surprise time when my friend S. came to see me and I got lots and lots of cuddles while I snuggled up to her and gave her some of my very bestest purrs which she liked.

I'm afraid I was a wee bit naughty when she was here but it made her and my MH laugh a lot so it couldn't have been too bad. I was on the window sill and I asked to be let out of the window. My MH got up and opened the window for me but I scooted in behind the curtain and didn't go out but as soon as she sat down, I asked again and this time my friend S. said she would try and I am sure you can all guess what I did? Yep, I toddled out like the good, adorable puss I am!

They both chuckled at me and called me a rascal, but I know they love me really!

No comments:

Post a Comment