Thursday 5 October 2017

A Very Good Day


For me anyway, although the weather has not been good at all. Me and my DH are very happy that my MH got home to us when she did or she might not be home yet! It is still very windy but it hasn’t keeped me in.

I have been very busy inside as well helping the old dear do all her exercises to make her knee feel all happy and I can now count to five! One and two and three and four and five and then a big sigh. Does everybody count like that?

You will see that there is a picture of this adorable little puss for you tonight and that is at my request. I was sitting on my MH’s old knee with my head on her shoulder and I told her that you would all be needing to see me soon and whenever I am in that position, she will give me anything!


So here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment