Friday 6 October 2017

A Very Contented Little Puss


All is well in my little world, and I hope everything is well with you too. We all had a very long sleep this morning even though it is not the weekend yet, but my MH was up through the night. I am not sure what for, but I think she was showing her new knee what it was like in dark time. Anyway, I had to get up with her to make sure she was OK and to get a little biscuit. I needed to be sure she had remembered our routine. And she had!


I helped her get ready and then my DH started to do some of the work that she can't do yet so I needed to watch him as well and then later in the afternoon when he was cooking, he opened the door and yours truly just sat on the mat and watched the world go by and I was very happy indeed.

My MH then decided she needed to do something on her laptop and she put it on the table rather than on her knee so when she was finished I suggested she write to you and tell you what I was doing and, as usual, she did just exactly as I had suggested.

Oh, I have trained her so, so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment