Monday 16 October 2017

A VERY Blowy Monday


I thought yesterday was blowy but today was even worse. I heard my humans talking about somebody called Ophelia who was bringing wind and rain with her. I didn’t see her, but the wind and the rain were certainly here!

It was a fine morning and after my breakfast I went outside for a long time and I stayed out so long that I didn’t get to say cheerio to my DH before he went away to the Cat Shop and I think that made him a wee bit sad, but I was having lots of good fun.



I spent the rest of my day nipping in and out but it was a bit windy and sometimes it was very wet, so I didn’t stay out too long and then spent the rest of the day sleeping on my lots of beds until I got a big surprise when my friend S. comed to see me. She said she was here to see how my MH was, but I knew she was really here to see me.

We had good fun together and she gave me lots of cuddles which we both really enjoyed. I like it lots when she comes to see me. And she likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment