Monday 23 October 2017

A Soggy Monday


It never stopped raining for the en-tire day! Oh dear, I was not a happy puss at all. I tried to go out about three or four times today but got as far as the door and turned back--- very quickly! I even tried at the window but it was just as bad there so I stayed on my window sill and stared out at the rain and was not happy.

After a while, I decided that I was fed up being a chicken instead of a brave, adorable puss cat and I asked for the window to be opened again, and this time I flew out into the outside and into the rain. I managed to find some shelter under one of our bushes but I didn't stay out too long 'cos I knew my MH would be worrying about me and she needed me as well, so that was my reason for just staying out for a little, little while. It had nothing at all to do with me not liking being wet.


Mind you, the best bit about being wet, is getting cuddled dry when I go home again, so if it is still raining when I have had my after dinner nap, I might try heading outside again. I shall consider that option as I sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment