Sunday 8 October 2017

A Much Better Sunday.....


.... than last Sunday. It was OK then, but it was wet and windy and the worsest bit of all was that my MH wasn't here with me and you all know how I don't like that. I could hear her voice when she was talking to my DH but I couldn't see her and I couldn't cuddle up beside her and that made me a sad puss, but today I am a happy, happy, happy Squeak, and you all know why.


We have had a quiet day jut doing little bits of things and I am still helping the old dear do all her exercises and I know she appreciates that 'cos she strokes me while her leg is in the air and we are counting. It is really good fun although I don't think her new knee likes it as much as me! Hee hee.

We are having lots of visitors which I like 'cos it means more attention for me so really, everything is going very well for me right now, and I hope everything with you is OK too.

No comments:

Post a Comment