Sunday 22 October 2017

A Funny Sunday


It was just me and the Boss in my house today 'cos my DH had to go to Stromness so we were all up a wee bit earlier than normal on a Sunday so that he could catch the boat and we had to say 'cheerio' to him. When he had gone away, me and my MH sat on my couch for a chat and then she stroked my adorable little lugs while she watched Jessica solving all the murders again. I am not too keen on the Jessica programme but I love sitting with my MH while she is watching it.


My day just carried on as normal with me nipping outside lots of times and managing to nip back in again before the rain comed on. And of course there were the exercises! My MH told me she has to do them for lots of weeks yet, but she said they are helping her new knee so that is good. She also told me that it helps her when I am beside her and that made me happy.

In the afternoon my DH comed back and he told us all about his day which had been a good one for him, so that was good. So, although it has been a funny, different Sunday, it has still been a very good one and I hope your Sunday has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment