Sunday 15 October 2017

A Blowy Sunday


I am really quite pleased with my adorable little self 'cos although it hasn't been a very good day, I wrapped myself up in my intrepidness and headed outside into the not very nice weather.


I have to do this 'cos I am a brave puss but all the time I am outside, my poor old MH worries about me and she is always very pleased to see me back inside with her. And, she also need me to help her with her exercises in case she forgets how to count! Hee hee. She told my DH that as well as her knee getting stronger, she is getting strong tummy muscles with yours truly landing on them. She still does the 'oof' sound but I know she really likes it when I am beside her.

There isn't very much news for you today 'cos my house has been quite quiet but we have all had a very good day and me and the Boss are now on my couch watching the dancing which we both like and I am now on my rightful position which is on her knee although I am very careful to put my adorable little body on top of her good knee and not her stitched up one and she is very grateful for that.

More brownie points for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment