Wednesday 6 September 2017

Not Much News


I have had a very good day although I haven't done very much at all. The weather hasn't been too bad but not really to my liking so I have spent a lot of my time just resting on one of my beds or on my MH's knee which is always my very favouritist place. And she likes when I am there too.


She had lots of little bits of work to do but she sometimes had a wee rest and then came to find me and she gave me lots of cuddles which made us both very happy.


Me and her spent a while watching the birdies this morning as they played on my pampas grass and it was lovely watching them having so much fun. I am sure I could hear them having a wee giggle but maybe I just imagined it.


But I don't think so. They were so happy and it made me happy too just watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment