Saturday 23 September 2017

More Lazy


Saturday in my house is a do-very-little day and that's just what we did today. Very little indeed although I did a lot more than my humans and my MH did a lot more than my DH.


I was in and out a lot and the day was quite good although just a bit too windy for me to go very far. My MH has been trying to get the grass cut before she goes for her new knee, but the weather hasn't let her. She was hoping she might get it done today but when she went outside, the wind was blowing her about too much so she just comed inside again.

A wee while later she tooked out the strimmer and did all the edges of the grass so it is looking better now and she is a lot happier. My DH watched the television when the football was on and 'cos his team won, he was a happy DH.

I have been in and out lots and I had a wee play with the cows that are in the field in front of my house and I was very careful where I put my adorable little paws 'cos the cows leave lots of 'stuff' lying on the ground and I know I would not be a very popular little Squeak if I brought any of that into my lovely carpets!

I have never had a bath and I don't intend to start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment