Friday 1 September 2017

Millions Better!


I am a much happier puss today and I am sure you will all know why, but just in case you don't, it is because both my humans have been at home with me ALL day and didn't abandon me once! Oh goodie. That made me very happy and there was one other thing that made me a happy Squeak and that is I have a new blanket for one of my beds. My MH bringed it home to me last night and I tried it out lots of times today. I was on top of it and under it and I can honestly say I will probably keep it.



I have been in and out lots of times all through the day and the bestest bit about being outside was coming back in to find my MH and get a great big cuddle. I liked that a lot so I went out a lot, just so that I could come back a lot. If you see what I mean?

I have been told that my weekend will be more of the same 'cos both my humans are staying at home with me and that has made me a very happy little--adorable--puss. I am looking forward to a very good weekend and I hope you have a good time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment