Friday 8 September 2017

Just Normal


We were all at home altogether today and that makes me a very contented little Squeak. My MH was busy doing all the bits of work she should have done yesterday if she hadn't gone away and deserted me so I just wandered around my house watching her and waiting for her to stop and give me a cuddle.

I never have to wait too long 'cos I think she likes when I purr for her so she finds me lots of times and that makes us both happy. One of the times she sent my DH to see where I was but he couldn't find me so she had to come herself and there was me, all settled and snoozing beautifully under my new blanket. He didn't look carefully enough but my MH knows what to expect. She just smiled and he shooked his beard and I just snoozed!



It was quite a fine day so all the washing went on the rope and then she decided to cut the grass and off we went again. Now, as she was cutting away quite happily, we noticed a gigantic grey cloud right over the top of my house and the old dear was frightened it was going to rain so she tried to make the mower go a lot quicker and me and her kept all our fingers and toes crossed that it wouldn't rain until she was all finished.

And guess what? She managed to get it all finished AND bring in the washing before the big naughty cloud dropped all its rain on top of us. But she didn't mind at all because al her work was all done and lovely. And she was happy. And when she is happy, we are all happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment