Saturday 9 September 2017

Did You Know....


... that cows like to watch television? No, I didn't either, but last night when the sun was going to bed, me and my MH were sitting on my couch watching the television and suddenly our living room went all dark and when we looked out of my window, all the cows were standing at the fence watching MY television and they were keeping all the sunlight away from us as well. So there. I can't remember which programme we were looking at but I shall watch the next time and let you know so that if you are watching it, you can make sure there are no cows in your way.


We have had a good day and I have been in and out lots of times for big long times and that was good. It always makes me happy when I can be outside. I had a wee word to the cows about them watching my telly but they just walked away from me which I thought was a tad rude. I think I might tell the Boss to switch it off if they start watching tonight.

There is just one wee tiny problem with that idea and that is that Strictly is starting again tonight and you know how me and the old dear just love that? I am so looking forward to Saturday nights from now, so I shall to get all my hunting and playing done before night time so that I can settle down on my couch with my MH and have good fun.

I wonder if I will ever get to like popcorn? Yeukk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment