Thursday 21 September 2017

Cute


Isn't this just the cutest picture you have seen? I know I should be showing some modesty here, but I think I look mouth-wateringly beautiful!


We have all had a very good day. My DH has had a very bad cold but he is feeling a lot better now and my MH is fine. But she told me something rather odd and that is that she is going away to Aberdeen next Wednesday to get another knee. Now, I don't quite understand 'cos she already has two knees and I know that for a fact 'cos I sit on them lots of times, so I don't know why she wants another one, but I am making it my mission to find out and I shall tell you as soon as I know.

However, back to me. I have been in and out lots of times although it has been a bit wet but every time I comed home, I got a big cuddle to make me all dry again so I was quite happy. One time when I comed back in, I was a bit tired so I tooked myself into the bedroom and shuffled my adorable little body under my new quilt so that I could have a snooze and I looked so peaceful that the old dear tooked this picture of me so that she could share it with the en-tire world!

I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment