Monday 4 September 2017

A Problem


Well, I had a very good day up until my DH comed home. Me and my humans had our usual Monday morning routine with me sitting with the old dear as we said bye bye to my DH who nipped away to the Cat Shop and then yours truly nipped outside to see what was happening. It was very wet so I didn't stay out too long and spent a wee while on my bed while the vacuum cleaner dragged my MH round my house making it all clean again.


There was a lot of rain and it was quite breezy too so I didn't feel the need to go out but my MH had to go to the hall with her friends to tidy it up after the jumble sale so I rested again till she comed home and just after she comed in, so did my DH, and that's when my problem arose.

My MH had decided that I needed a new feeding bowl and the old boy bringed it home to me and between you and me my dear friends I don't think I like it! And my worry is that I will never like it and I might just starve. Oh dear. The thing is, sometimes I don't fancy whatever dinner the Boss has put in my dish and I don't eat it all, so she can't work out whether I don't like my new dish or I don't like the dinner and to be honest, I can't work it out either.


I am going to have a sleep now and see if I have the answer when I waken up. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment