Sunday 24 September 2017

A Good Sunday


I was a wee bit tired when it was time to get up this morning 'cos I had been up quite a lot of times through the night and so I was in a very good sleep when my MH decided it was time to get up. She was a wee bit tired too 'cos my poor old DH had been coughing a lot through the night and that wakened the old dear and when she is wakened, she has to get up to go a place---if you catch my drift?---and when she is up I have to get up as well to make sure she is Ok and also to have a wee biscuit, so you can see that we all had a slightly not very good night.


So, anyway, my MH got up and I decided to get up as well and after my breakfast I went out for quite a long time 'cos it was a fine morning and I do like being in the outside. There wasn't very much happening and so I alternated between playing outside and having lots of little snoozes and it was while I was having one such snooze, I heard my door opening and when I went to see who it was, I got a lovely surprise when I heard my friend S. saying hello to me, and I was a very happy and excited little puss.

We had a long chat and I told her about my big mishap last Sunday and she was very upset when she thinked about what could have happened to me, but I gived her a big purr to let her know I was very OK again. And I promised to try and keep safe in future which made her happy.

And so we were all very happy. and I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment