Monday 28 August 2017

Much Busier


I haven't been very busy, but my MH has. My DH went away to the Cat shop and we had our usual morning natter before she started all her housework. The weather wasn't too bad so I was able to get outside as much as I wanted.

I went away into the long grass and had a wee word with the sheeps as I went but I had to be very careful where I put my adorable little paws 'cos all those sheeps have made the path a wee bit mucky and I know the old dear wouldn't be best pleased if I bringed some of that into my house on my paws. So I was very careful.


There were some people in my house today 'cos they helped my humans get a new freezer off the boat and into my house, so that will keep them busy for a while as they get it all set up. I like it and what is more important, so does my MH.

It is just to be me and my DH tomorrow 'cos my MH is going to Kirkwall with her friend, but I think we might have a lazy day which would be good, although no doubt the Boss will leave some instructions about what we have to do with the new freezer. Sigh!

I will get lots of cuddles when she comes home so that will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment