Sunday 27 August 2017

More lazyness


Well, for me and my DH anyway. My MH was busy 'cos when we got up this morning the weather was quite good so she decided to cut the grass again and oft she went with the lawn mower and cut all the grass while I lay on the paths and just watched her. She likes when I do that 'cos then she's not on her own and she talks to me every time she passes me which I like too.


When she had finished that, she had to pick up my friend M. and they went to the graveyard and then into the Hall where they were working hard getting it all ready for a jumble sale on Thursday. They have been making lots of crafty things and one lady is making lots of cakes and my MH has promised to bring some of them home for me and her if there are any left. My DH doesn't really like cakes---just some that my MH makes.

She got a big surprise when she comed home 'cos one of the naughty sheeps was in my garden and me and her and my DH had to chase it out again 'cos we didn't want it to be leaving any naughty stuff on her newly cut grass now did we? No, we did not! We managed to get it to go out of the gate and then my DH shut the big gate so it can't get back in again. We hope!

The poor old dear was tired after all this, so yours truly helped her to be not tired by sitting on her knee and letting her stroke my adorable little lugs.

It works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment