Friday 18 August 2017

Hello Again


I'm back! But then I guess you have worked that out all by yourself by now, eh? I am very well and to be honest, I have had a very good time while my humans were away although I did miss them lots but I was very well looked after by my very bestest new friend R.

I was a wee bit very sad when my humans went away and leaved me behind and I knew that my MH was a wee bit sad too but we both knew she had to go so we were very brave. But after they had left, I took my adorable little self off to bed and sulked for a while but when my friend B. came, that cheered me up a lot and she let me sit on her knee while she cuddled me and that made me feel lots better. Still a wee bit sad, but a bit better.


We had a good time together and then last night I got the very bestest of surprises when my humans arrived back to me. When the door opened, I wasn't too sure who it was so I nipped under my couch but then a minute or two later my MH was kneeling on the floor looking at me and I was very, very happy again.

I spent last night on my couch again but this time I was where I just love being, and that's on the old dear's knee while she stroked me and told me all about their holiday and I was so excited I falled asleep, but don't tell her that eh?

So, I am back and I hope you haven't missed me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment