Tuesday 22 August 2017

Brave Puss


I have had another good day. In fact, my MH noticed that I was feeling very happy and she told my DH that I had been bouncing all over my living room, and so I was. I was feeling particularly full of beans and so instead of slowly wandering over to the window to be let out, I bounced up onto the back of the couch, ran along it and then jumped from there onto the chair and up on to the window sill. Full of beans!

I spent a long time in my special hideout and liked it lots before I wandered back to my house again where my MH was waiting to play with me. But that doesn't make me brave, does it? And you will be wondering why I called today's story 'Brave Puss'


Well, you know that I used to run under my couch to hide whenever I heard anyone at the door and then once I knew who it was I would come out? I didn't do that today and I was so proud of my adorable little self, and so was my MH. A friend of hers came to our door and to be honest I did think of hiding, but I thought 'no, I am braver that that' and so I stayed where I was. And guess what? It wasn't frightening at all, so I have decided that I am all growed up and very brave.

And I am sure you will agree.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Squeak. I am finally back to reading about your marvelous adventures. I am proud of you and your new found bravery. Aslan is getting a little braver as well, but not nearly as brave as you.

    ReplyDelete