Sunday 20 August 2017

A Super Duper Day


.... OK, the weather hasn't been particularly brilliant and my MH isn't best pleased 'cos the grass is needing cut and it is still too wet for her so she needs it to stop raining for a wee while. However, me and her were outside for a long time this afternoon pulling up all the naughty weeds that had growed up while the humans were on their holiday and we had the very bestest of fun. I just loved it millions 'cos I was doing what I really love doing and that is being outside with my humans.


You will see that there are a couple of new pictures of yours truly which my dear old MH tooked this afternoon. I admit they are not the bestest of me but at least they are new. I am hoping she might take better ones soon once she has got all the grease out of her camera so that I can get back into it.


I am having really good sleeps at night all cuddled up beside my MH and we both snore till morning. When they were away, I went to sleep every night lying on her pillow just wishing she was beside me, but now when I waken up, she is there and I am so very, very happy.

I do like it when everything is back to normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment