Tuesday 29 August 2017

A Quiet Day....


... with just me and my DH 'cos the Boss went away to Kirkwall with her friend and left me and him all alone. It was a fine morning so when me and my MH got up I had a very quick nibble at my breakfast and then went outside to see what was happening but as usual my timing was purr-fection and I was back in time for my little drop of milk.

I helped my DH 'cos he was working in the utility room getting it all ready for the new freezer to go in and he had to clean in behind where the old one had been 'cos it was just a tad dusty. I liked helping 'cos I was able to sniff places that I had never been in before and you all know how much I like that.

I was having a little rest after all my hard work watching him when I heard my MH coming home and I ran to meet her and that always makes her happy. I got a great big cuddle and that always makes me happy, so we were both rather pleased! I sat on her knee and she told me all about her day and that was good.


I got a big surprise later on 'cos I had taken to my bed again and my MH decided to have some cereal instead of a real dinner and when she was finished, she comed and founded me and gave me some more milk. Yippee. I loved that millions!

I was a wee bit sad after that 'cos the farmer lady from next door has moved all her sheeps away from outside my gate and I don't know where she has made them go, but maybe if I go outside before bedtime I will find them. I know they would be very sad if I didn't have a little chat with them---well, all except the naughty one who sniffed where it shouldn't have sniffed. Hee hee.

I shall let you know if I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment