Monday 21 August 2017

A Brilliant Day


I have had such good fun today. We are all back to normal again with me and my MH waving bye bye to my DH as he sailed away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop. We then had our wee chat about what work we needed to do and then I left the old dear to play with her vacuum cleaner and dusters while I headed out into the wilderness to see what was happening in my little corner of the world.


It was a fine enough day so I stayed out for a long time and by the time I did decide to go home, the work was all done so I plonked my adorable little backside on my MH's knee and let her stroke me until we both nearly falled asleep but it was oh so lovely.

I decided I was a bit tired so I went off to one of my beds and the next thing I heard was my MH cutting our grass. It was still a bit wet but it was getting too long for her liking, so she is a happy MH now and my DH said he liked it when he comed home which was good thinking on his part. Hee hee.

I am liking that we are all back to normal again and I am a very happy little Squeak. I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment