Friday 25 August 2017

A Better Day


I have had a very good day although the weather wasn't great which was quite good too 'cos it meant that the lawn mower wasn't out to annoy me.It was a bit wet but I still went out to play lots of times and I went out of my window rather than the door just in case that naughty sheep tried to have another wee sniff at my adorable little derrière.

I played in the long grass for a while but it was wet and that made my undercarriage wet too and I didn't like that, so I wandered home for a cuddle and a rest on my couch beside the old dear. She didn't have much housework to do so there was lots of time for me although she did have to go out for a while tonight, but when she comed home again, I claimed my rightful position on her knee and that's where I shall stay till bedtime.


There was a wee bit of excitement tonight when my DH comed home with some straight out of the sea fish for their dinner, but my MH put it in the fridge 'cos one time she had tooked some fish out of the freezer and left it in the kitchen to defrost and when she went to cook it, there was a big bit missing.

I wonder who did that! Hee hee





No comments:

Post a Comment