Saturday 22 July 2017

Still Good


I have had another very good day so I am still a very happy little Squeak. It wasn't as good as yesterday in the morning time but that was OK 'cos we were all feeling a bit lazy and so I just wandered gently out into my garden and left my humans sitting in my living room just resting. I think they were tired after all the sports 'stuff' yesterday.


The weather got much better in the afternoon and so we all went outside to do things in my garden. My DH was doing some work, my MH was playing with her strimmer machine and I was keeping an eye on them to make sure they didn't get into any trouble.

So, we have had a very good day just relaxing and taking things very easy which I have just loved! I hope you have all had a very good Saturday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment