Friday 21 July 2017

Much Better


I wakened up quite early this morning 'cos I had a lot of energy left after being in the house nearly all day yesterday and the first thing I did was listen. I listened carefully and I didn't hear any rain battering off my window. So I rubbed my adorable little lugs and listened again in case they were still sleeping, but I still didn't hear any rain and when I bounded over to the window and had a good look I didn't see the rain either and I was very, very happy.

I was so desperate to get out to play that I wakened my MH and asked her to please feed me and open the window which, of course, she did. So I gobbled up my breakfast and headed outside into the DRY sunshine and I liked it MILLIONS!


Oh my dear friends, I was such a happy puss just wandering through the long grass and then finding a lovely wee spot to have a lie down and listen to the birdies. It was magic and just what this adorable little puss loves. I stayed out for a long, long time just doing pussy cat things and having a brilliant time.

Even when my humans went away out in the afternoon to do some sport type stuff I didn't mind 'cos they left the window open for me so I could nip in and out if I wanted to. I was having a snooze when they comed home but then I went outside again once I knew they were safely back to me.

I am having my usual after dinner nappette, but then I am heading outside again and I have a feeling I might be out for a long, long time. Oh, I just love this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment