Friday 28 July 2017

Lonely Squeak


I have been all on my lonesome today as my humans had to go away to Kirkwall to get lots of things for the visitors that are coming and some stuffs for their holidays--which I am not going!!, so I had to spend the day without cuddles. Sigh. AND, I did it again. I went away out after my breakfast and didn't come home until they had gone, so I didn't get my cheerio snuggle. Oh dear, will I never learn?

Anyway, I still had quite a good day as the weather was quite fine for most of the time and the window was open for me. I could nip in and out as much as I wanted, but then later in the afternoon the rain came on and poured really, really heavy so I just tooked to my bed and waited till my humans comed back.

Now, can you guess what they were like when they DID come in? Yep. They were ringing---soaking wet----- 'cos they had been where the rain falled down and it made them all wet, but they were so happy to be home with me again that it didn't matter.

We are in my house now and we are all dry. The sun is shining and the rain has gone somewhere else so I will have a snuggle beside my MH for another wee while and then I shall head outside.

Oh goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment