Thursday 13 July 2017

All Done


My humans have finished all their work in my garden and I am liking it very much. I am liking it very much two ways---one that they are all finished and so there is more time for me and liking it 'cos my garden looks lovely. They were busy today painting the greenhouse, the gym and the benches but they finished just before dinner time and my MH told me not to sit on the bench for a wee while or else I will be a black and white and brown puss, and we wouldn't like that, would we?


I have had a very good day 'cos the weather on my island was beautiful. It was warm and dry and not windy, so I have spent most of my day outside and there has been plenty of company for me whenever I have wanted it. I have had human company plus the sheeps and cows are in the field in front of my living room so there was no way I was going to be lonely.

My MH has to go to Kirkwall tomorrow but my DH is staying home with me and we are going to have a very lazy day 'cos he told me he was a wee bit tired and needed a day doing nothing at all. That was funny 'cos my MH tolded me the same thing but she will need to wait until Saturday to do nothing so it looks as though I will have two days just being a very spoiled little Squeak.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment