Friday 2 June 2017

More Normal


Yep, no vets. No ginormous needles. Just lots of good weather and playtimes outside as well as cuddles and tickles every time I asked, so a rather purr-fect day, me thinks!

I was up quite early and as soon as I had gobbled up my breakfast I headed out of the window to see what was happening and as I was lying on the grass I had a wee giggle to myself, 'cos some of the little lambs just jumped through the fence that is supposed to be keeping them in, and they came and stood outside my gate just watching me watching them and I liked it.


My humans had a lazy morning but then they decided to clean out the gym and I just sat and watched as they put all the stuff out on the grass and then my MH ran all over the place with her brushes and her dusters to make it all tidy and neat again and then they put everything back inside again before my MH had a wee shot on her bike and her treadmill and I just sat and watched her till she was finished.

We went back into my house and me and my MH sat on my couch and had a rest and a chat together and that was very good. I am sleeping now, but after I have had a rest, I will nip outside and see if any of the little lambs have escaped again.

I hope they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment